>> ASIAONE / NEWS / ASIAONE NEWS / MALAYSIA / STORY
Bottle mishap leads to old man's death
Thu, Mar 26, 2009
The Star/Asia News Network

A SINGAPOREAN died of heart failure after his penis became stuck in a soft drink bottle, reported Sin Chew Daily and China Press.

The incident happened when the 77-year-old man used the bottle to masturbate.

China Press reported that the senior citizen got his private part into the bottle and only sought help after his penis could not be dislodged from the bottle despite trying various ways such as applying soap water.

Doctors tried to alleviate the man's suffering by cutting the bottle below the neck but to no avail because by that time, the skin around the penis had started to become inflamed, causing him to be unable to urinate.

His misadventure later led to other medical complications causing his death.


 
 
STORY INDEX
 
  Mahathir calls off UMNO appearance
   
 
  Rafidah crushed in Umno polls
   
 
  Cabby, passenger die in crash
   
 
  Stalls blown away during storm
   
 
  The torch is forcibly passed in Wanita Umno
   
 
  Restrictions on student activities
   
 
  Yesterday's Man is now Comeback Kid.
   
 
  Stunning win for Khairy despite trailing earlier
   
 
  Welcome online media to assembly, say duo
   
 
  Bottle mishap leads to old man's death