1. National Service Registration for male Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents born on or between 6 Dec 90 and 10 Mar 91 (both dates inclusive) will be conducted between 2 Jun 2008 (Wed) and 20 Jun 2008 (Wed), both dates inclusive.
2. Registrants may register -
(a) online at http://www.ns.sg or
(b) personally at the Central Manpower Base (CMPB) Podium situated at 3, Depot Road, Singapore 109680.
3. If the registration is done at CMPB, the following documents must be produced:
a. National Registration Identity Card
b. Birth Certificate
c. Education Certificates
d. Citizenship Certificate (if any) and
e. Other documents as specified in the Registration Notice
4. Any registrant may apply, whether online or personally, for the postponement of his liability to report for enlistment in order to complete his studies in Singapore. If the application for postponement is successful, the registrant will receive a further notice from the proper authority as to when he is to report for enlistment.
5. Any registrant who does not meet the postponement criteria, or is not successful in his application for postponement, must -
(a) during registration, appoint a date between 21 July 2008 and 19 Sep 2008 (both dates inclusive) for his medical screening; and
(b) go for his medical screening at CMPB on the appointed date between 8.00am and 1.30pm.
6. If in doubt, registrants should call the NS eServices at the toll-free Telephone Number 1800-367 6767 or e-mail them at email@example.com .