>> ASIAONE / NEWS / EDUCATION / STORY
43 pupils fall ill after eating chicken nuggets
Sun, Aug 10, 2008
The Star

JOHOR BARU, MALAYSIA: A total of 43 pupils from SK Taman Daya 2 suffered food poisoning after they were believed to have eaten chicken nuggets at the school canteen.

The pupils suffered abdominal pains and started vomiting yesterday after consuming the food.

State Women, Family, Community Development and Health committee chairman Dr Robiah Kosai said the pupils who were attending replacement classes were rushed to the Sultan Ismail Hospital and received outpatient treatment.

?We suspect the food poisoning was caused by eating the nuggets but we will investigate further,? she told reporters here yesterday.

Is this article useful to you?
 

 
STORY INDEX
 
  43 pupils fall ill after eating chicken nuggets
   
 
  A passion for fast cars
   
 
  Aussie maths class taught at race track
   
 
  Only half think S'pore a good place for kids
   
 
  JC students to learn all about love
   
 
  Soaring costs forced YOG village switch
   
 
  Teacher admits using racial slurs
   
 
  'Teacher, you're wrong'
   
 
  $3,000 for a whiteboard and it's worth it
   
 
  China's universities gaining status, Chinese ranking shows
   
>> RELATED STORY
43 pupils fall ill after eating chicken nuggets
Hundreds hospitalised in Vietnam over food poisoning
China defends standard of dumplings after Japanese fall ill
   

Search: