SINGAPORE - Visa and passport collection process for Indian nationals here just got easier and more convenient with two new Visa Application Centres (VAC).
The High Commission of India here on Thursday appointed VFS Global, a global outsourcing and technology services specialist for diplomatic missions and governments worldwide, as one of the two service partners, to manage the two facilities at Little India and Anson Road.
The Anson Road office will remain open from 8.30am-6.30pm from Mondays to Fridays, whereas the centre at Rangoon Road open 24/7.
The key services include:
- Multiple VAC solution: clients have choice of location to submit their applications
- VIP service pick-up and drop facility on demand for clients who do not have the time to physically come to the VAC
- One-stop shop for all visa, passport and consular requirements at the multiple VACs
- Exclusive value-added benefits at the VACs for all travellers desirous of travel to India Internet Kiosks for completion of online visa application forms (IVFRT) at the multiple VACs
- Dedicated website for information, query resolution via e-mail and status tracking
- Dedicated call center services for information, queries, appointment scheduling and tracking of application status
- Dedicated and trained staff to assist applicants and travel agents Multi-lingual services in English, Hindi and Tamil
- Optional courier service for return of documents via safe and secure courier service