JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - Media OutReach - 14 September 2018 - The 4th Annual Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa is scheduled for 17-18 October 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. The conference will attract over 300+ hospital CxOs, medical practitioners, healthcare IT leaders, service providers and government functionaries, as well as a carefully selected roster of local and international speakers.
HISA 2018 joins the dots between innovation and practicality, presenting the latest healthcare technologies and showcasing their practical application and integration into existing healthcare infrastructure. Under the theme "Transforming Healthcare with Technology ", the agenda will cover emerging technology trends in healthcare such as AI, IoT and wearables, electronic health records, healthcare data security and privacy, telemedicine, predictive analytics and much more. It will also look at the impact that these technologies have on hospital operations and healthcare delivery.
- Discover the latest trends: Under one roof you will find cutting edge digital healthcare solutions that will move your organisation to greater heights.
- Develop a Roadmap: Discover tomorrow's healthcare innovation tools to solve critical issues and create a clear vision for your organisation.
- Overcome Challenges: Address the challenges specific to your healthcare organisation with our tracks, workshops and discussion streams.
- International and Local Case Studies: Hear real transformation stories that you can implement in your organization to alleviate your challenges.
- Connect: Connect with over 300 worldwide senior healthcare executives in a unique environment of collaboration
- Transformation - Digital healthcare is constantly evolving, don't get left behind
Confirmed speakers for HISA 2018
- Rajeev R. Eashwari, Director: eHealth, Gauteng Department of Health
- Etienne Dreyer, Associate Director: PwC
- Leonard Slabbert, CTO: Boehringer Ingelheim, Sub-Sahara Africa
- Reg Courtenay, Deputy Director: IT Systems in Health, Joburg City
- Dr Kofi Okyere-Dede, Medical Doctor & "Ideas Guy" for Novitech Digital
- Mike Perk, CEO at WWC
Key topics at this HISA 2018 include:
- Developing a Digitally Enabled Workforce.
- The Role of Technology in Making NHI a Success.
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare Within the African Context?
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of African Healthcare.
- Electronic Health Records: Data Security Risks, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance.
- Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the eHealth Market.
- The Role of Big Data and Predictive Analytics in Healthcare.
- Digitizing and Automating the Distribution and Dispensing of Medication.
- Measuring the ROI of Digital Healthcare Projects.
- IoT and Wearables in Healthcare.
- Assessing the Efficacy of Technology-Enabled Population Health Management Systems.
How to Participate
Join as an attendee: Join local and international hospital CxOs, medical practitioners, healthcare IT leaders, service providers and government functionaries - for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, breakaway sessions and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your health-tech innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities .
For more information about this conference, visit http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za/