Two new India visa application centres open in Singapore
The Little India centre will open 24/7. -AsiaOne
SINGAPORE - Visa and passport collection process for Indian nationals here just got easier and more convenient with two new Visa Application Centres (VAC).
The High Commission of India here on Thursday appointed VFS Global, a global outsourcing and technology services specialist for diplomatic missions and governments worldwide, as one of the two service partners, to manage the two facilities at Little India and Anson Road.
The Anson Road office will remain open from 8.30am-6.30pm from Mondays to Fridays, whereas the centre at Rangoon Road open 24/7.
The key services include:
- Multiple VAC solution: clients have choice of location to submit their applications
- VIP service pick-up and drop facility on demand for clients who do not have the time to physically come to the VAC
- One-stop shop for all visa, passport and consular requirements at the multiple VACs
- Exclusive value-added benefits at the VACs for all travellers desirous of travel to India Internet Kiosks for completion of online visa application forms (IVFRT) at the multiple VACs
- Dedicated website for information, query resolution via e-mail and status tracking
- Dedicated call center services for information, queries, appointment scheduling and tracking of application status
- Dedicated and trained staff to assist applicants and travel agents Multi-lingual services in English, Hindi and Tamil
- Optional courier service for return of documents via safe and secure courier service
VFS Global will offer these services at a nominal service fee, payable at the India Visa Application Centre at the time of submitting the application in local currency.
VFS Global currently offers visa and consular services to the Indian missions in Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Iran, Jordan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, UAE, UK, and Yemen, including the recent commissioning by the Indian missions in USA, and attestation services by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in India.
VFS Global will be responsible only for accepting and processing applications for India visas from applicants residing in Singapore. All applications will continue to be assessed by the High Commission of India, Singapore.
For more information on the services offered at the India Visa Application Centres in Singapore, please visit www.vfsglobal.com/india/singapore
|Privacy Statement Conditions of Access Advertise|